Wednesday, July 27

To Laurnen:

In response to your comment I'd just like to say... you are the best!


I know, my blogging is seriously lacking lately. I think it has something to do with not being able to complete a focused thought... my mind is spinning. Between work, living situation (our lack of living situation in a month!), big moves, you guys moving! (so excited for you), health mishaps and everything in between, it just feels like overload. But I'm hoping that come September things will calm down. I'm sure you have similar feelings lately with all the things going on in your life. There's this bundle of emotions that I feel like have no release at the moment, I'm just coasting and hoping that with time I'll find some solace and peace with everything. Not to sound dyer because it all is very exciting but I am getting to the point where I'm ready for life to find a steady flow and stick with it :)

As for your fears of "menopause-red hair, eyebrows singed off etc etc" don't worry, I won't let you ever get to that point! And if so, then I'll most likely be your trusty comrade doing the same thing =) Where one goes we all go in this family! 

We have some great role models and I think that we can use them to help us get "there" and also rely on one another to do that. I promise I won't ever let you eat tuna fish out of the can and you promise you won't ever let me start collecting porcelain dolls and or smearing my lipstick across my face...ok? 

Now tell me more about the website?! And yes, you've had too much coffee - maybe some decaf today? :)


P.S. I have to go work a double at a tiny little pub -- grateful for the money but really?! Ah No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment