Wednesday, January 15

Mom Post: Family

So I was thinking that I have not posted any photos of the whole Burke clan. After looking at other blogs I feel like I should introduce the people who have given my life purpose!

So without further delay they are... Say Hello to: Aubrey, Cullen, Jack, Mathilda and Olivia!  




         

Of course none of them would exist and we wouldn't have the wonderful life that we do without my husband.  He is way more than a photo can show but I think  he's pretty alright.  So here he is... James
        
                               
 #1.      
 #2
     #3
                      #4
   
            #5
 

James"David Lynch"
James"Robin Hood"
Oh that's me!



I think they are a good representation of this clan. They show that they are a happy group and that Jim is a great DAD!!  If you want to learn about the rest of the clan, keep reading our blog! :)

Lots to do this morning and time is short, this is my best for today! To anyone who may be reading this little blog of ours, Welcome to our Family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment