Monday, August 1

Monday Monday.....can't trust that day!!!!!

        Sunday nights are always difficult for me to fall asleep.  I don't know if its because I am so relaxed all day or drink too much coffee late in the day.  Truthfully, it could very well be the antagonistic behavior of the housewives.  I try not to watch because they really do get me worked up!!!! I'm not sure why they behave like four year olds, and I know how ugly that can be :)))
        Anyways, I didn't fall asleep until about 3:00 am, no biggie, I got a lot of knitting done! Of course, Mr. Bates and Olivia have no idea I was up that late and per usual woke up at 6:30am.  I tell you, it is soooo beautiful here today it didn't even bother me.  Bates went out, Liv got settled with the breakfast of champions (potato chips) and Curious George.  I crept back upstairs to sneak in a little more shut eye.  However, instead I started playing with my new phone (good job Mr. Jobs) which  it is so cool. I have way too many apps - what can I say I like app shopping ;) And who can resist when it's free!!!! So I organized all 109 apps.  They are in nice neat categories, and it only took two and a half hours.
       So here's why you cant trust Mondays?  Liv had swimming lessons at nine and she detests swimming lessons, big time.  I was so distracted by my phone and Liv didn't make a peep so by the time I glanced at the clock, it was 9:30! A half hour past her swim lesson. Liv can't tell time, so maybe she just got lucky ....or maybe she is way smarter than we know!!!!!! It's smells fishy to me, kinda like a pike!!!!! For those of you who don't get the joke Liv is a pike at swim lessons.  Except... we think she' more like a shark! Well Aubrey,  I have not abandoned this ship I've decided you and Lauren are right.  You are in for it now girl!!!!!!  Get ready to be blogged :)))  That's my best for today, xoxo Mom

Ha!

1 comment:

  1. That picture kills me. Today has been a lame day here, wish I had come home!

    ReplyDelete