Thursday, June 23

Your Very Own Path

I know its been awhile since I posted anything, sorry. I have been consumed with getting our outdoor living spaces ready for the summer, as done as they are going to get!! I just took the bratty dog out, he is very disturbed by the rain. However, he has short hair and therefore has hardly has the concerns that I do :) I say he is bratty because he has just bitten through his second leash in two days UGH! If he weren't so sweet he'd be in serious trouble.

       Aubrey, I am trying to work through this idea of a blog needing to be perfect. I do understand that it is only in my head that I will not be graded on this :-p So there is no real story or point to this post today, just letting you know, I'm here and I have not forgotten.
      
      I know you are feeling anxious about some of the stuff going on in your life right now. It is hard to not rush forward, I'm telling you to catch your breathe. Give yourself a moment to look ahead and think/dream about where you want your life to take you. Someone said to me that no ones life ever turns out the way they thought it would. There was some regret in that statement and I felt bad. I mean, there was a time in my life where I thought I was going to be Mary Tyler Moore!!! I think many people can relate to that sentiment.  I chose my children as my path, once that decision was made the rest came from making sure they(you) were taken care of :) It was the best decision I ever made!! You have the chance to set your very own course, the wind might change and blow you in a different direction but trust yourself that you know what is the best course for your ship. Take some time this weekend with George and try to define what success means to each of you and how you can help each other get there.

      Well, that's the best I've got for today! I have to go rescue Bates from his crate, Olivia is in there with him and it's a bit crowded.

XOXO Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment